At Castle and Gray Int. Inc. we pride ourselves on being the best possible intermediary between our clients and their workers.
Acquired through years of experience, Castle and Gray’s extensive knowledge into all of the facets which occur in the construction processes, makes our heightened attention to detail a more powerful tool when saving our clients time and money. Castle and Gray over sees every aspect of progression in a project, ensuring that the right information is given to the right people at the right time making certain that the project is built to the time, cost, and quality standards of our clients.
A monthly project status report is prepared for several of our clients so that they are able to view the progression, costs, and issues concerning their investment; and with every monthly project status report, our clients can see that Castle and Gray works to ensure that their plans adhere to the contract specifications (Report upon request). Castle and Gray Int. Inc. works with a wide degree of creativity and latitude in order to:
- Coordinate the work of architects, general contractors, sub-contractors, and construction workers.
- Check on construction progress and quality throughout a project.
- Keep projects under budget and on time.
- Read, review, and check project blue prints
- Ensure projects meet building and safety code requirements.
- Review and analyze all construction documentation throughout the construction process (i.e. RFI’s, COR’s, CO’s, Submittals, Draw Requests, Deputy Inspection Reports Etc.)
- Coordinate and Manage construction close out.
Castle and Gray Int. Inc. has the skills and experience to, communicate with anyone from property developers to construction laborers, keep our clients on or under budget, bring a project in on time, and above all, work for you!